Guidelines for people attending Private Prayer
There are 4 sessions available –
Sunday mornings starting on 21st June – 11.00am - 11.30am and 11.30am – 12.00noon
Wednesday mornings starting on 24th June – 10.00am – 10.30am and 10.30am – 11.00am
The following code must be adhered too:
1. Do not come to Church if you are displaying any Covid symptoms (high temperature, persistent cough or loss of sense or smell).
2. Enter by the main door.
3. Use the available hand sanitiser on entry.
4. Cover your nose and mouth with a face covering.
5. Use the pews allocated and no more than two to a pew.
6. Leave by the Fire Door into the car park.
7. Bring your own prayer book as we cannot distribute any books.
8. Candles are not able to be lit.
Please also note the toilet will not be available for use.
We thank you for your assistance in keeping everyone safe as we begin to open our Church again.